Info cards have been designed to provide specific information about a topic or category. Based on our Flash Card sets, information has been plucked from the Flash Cards and further summarised to provide information on something in particular, rather than a range of information.
The cards are perfect for studying specified areas of each topic and are designed to be a guide in daily practice to follow or to jog your memory.
These little cards are clear, easy to ready, and laminated so they can be popped into pockets and pouches so you can pull them out at any time.
1. Vitals Info Card:
- Anaesthetic Circuits
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Calculating Medication Doses
- Capillary Refill Time
- Fluid Calculations
- Heart Rate
- Life Support
- Mucous Membrane Colour
- Packed Cell Volume
- Respiratory Rate
- Total Protein
- Urine Specific Gravity
2. Urine and Faecal Examination Info Card:
This amazing Info Card includes detailed steps of how to run five pathology tests that everyone in the industry conducts multiple times a day!
- Urinalysis: Dipstick, Urine Sediment, Urine Specific Gravity
- Faecal Analysis: Smear, Faecal Float
- An explanation of why we are running this test and what it will show us
- Equipment required to run the test
- Detailed step by step process
Number of Info Cards: x2
Paper measurements: A6 page, height - 10.5 cm, width - 14.8cm
Paper orientation: Landscape
Paper thickness: 125gsm, recycled paper
Paper Coating: Matte
Laminated - laminated with 250microns, gloss finish laminating sheet