We do our best to ensure you have the best experience shopping with us! All orders are checked twice for quality, and to ensure you receive what you ordered.
Of course, we are only human and circumstances do change, so we have a returns policy in place to assist with any issues.
30 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s and Gift Cards must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (this includes the mesh bag/any packaging items arrived in)
- Items must be packed as they are received
- Items returned with the following damage will not be refunded:
o Scratches to surface of Flash Cards
o Scuff marks to sides and corners of Flash Cards
o All items in Nurse Kit returned as they were received to avoid damage i.e. no items free to move around packaging/posters free of additional folds and scuff marks)
o Instruments and Fob Watches free of chips and scratches
o Info Cards must be free of scuffs to corners and sides, and free of scratches, marks, stains or apparent use
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer (shipping and packaging)
- Returns packaging must be identical or similar to the packaging it was sent in
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Tracking is recommended to minimise disputes - if item is lost in the post and tracking was not used, refund will not be processed
Refund will not be processed if items are received in soft plastic packaging
Refund will not be processed if products are damaged or scuffed as a result of inadequate packaging
- To open a Return Authorisation - please contact us (email@example.com)
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
This form must be included within the box for the return.
Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 30 day returns window – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 30 day window. Parcel tracking and insurance is recommended to minimise disputes. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
- Please take photos of the incorrect items sent
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
It is the policy of Vet Nurses' Little Helpers that all faulty item claims come back to our warehouse first for inspection and replaced if deemed necessary.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please contact Vet Nurses' Little Helpers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org